Interested in meeting or talking to: Female

I am a 47-year-old Male

I am a 57-year-old Male
Meet and talk to 20,105 OstoMates

Pouches

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Has anyone here every used the TorBot appliance? I received a sample the wafers at first and they were very good and different, made from moldable rubber. I callled again because they had not sent any pouches. When the pouches arrived they looked like garbage can liners and the closure was a rubber band. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:16 am

I smell a scam Miss Hanaleah.  I'd look into it.  Never happened to me.  Never heard of the appliance.

Bain

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 pm

I heard of Torbot but never used the product.  I would call them again to see if they made a mistake with shipping.  I would ask for additional pouches.... Good luck.  Sincerely, LH

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 am

Hi Hanaleah,

I've never heard of this brand before so I did a search online. Interesting as it says they are formly know as Smith and Nephew which I am familiar with as a brand that I use to get in adhesive remover wipes.

Some interesting looking products they have on their site. I didn't see where they had free samples so I didn't contact them as I normally would.

Hope you've talked with them about the product you've mentioned here. I inserted the link in case anyone else is interested in their products.

http://www.torbot.com/index.html

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.