Pouches

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Hanaleah

Has anyone here ever used the TorBot appliance? I received a sample of the wafers at first and they were very good and different, made from moldable rubber. I called again because they had not sent any pouches. When the pouches arrived, they looked like garbage can liners and the closure was a rubber band. Has this happened to anyone else?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

NJ Bain

I smell a scam, Miss Hanaleah. I'd look into it. It never happened to me. I never heard of the appliance.

Bain

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
LadyHope

I heard of Torbot but never used the product. I would call them again to see if they made a mistake with shipping. I would ask for additional pouches.... Good luck. Sincerely, LH

Mrs.A

Hi Hanaleah,

I've never heard of this brand before, so I did a search online. Interesting, as it says they are formerly known as Smith and Nephew, which I am familiar with as a brand that I used to get adhesive remover wipes from.

They have some interesting-looking products on their site. I didn't see where they had free samples, so I didn't contact them as I normally would.

Hope you've talked with them about the product you've mentioned here. I inserted the link in case anyone else is interested in their products.

http://www.torbot.com/index.html