thisgirlyisbusyliving

Tempura fried wild caught cod

Organic carrots

Organic zucchini

Jasmine rice

Spicy mayo

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

WAB

I hope people are cooking their rice correctly. There is a lot of arsenic in rice, especially Asian rice. I see you do California-style sushi. I am more of a traditionalist.

Maybe some people should put some of their recipes here, like my take on an Asian Paella; it has a French twist to it.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
thisgirlyisbusyliving

WAB: That looks beautiful! Yummo!!

WAB

My apologies... I went off your sushi blog... I lived in Japan... with a sushi man at the end of my street... a walking distance to the Imperial Palace.

... I love good sushi... however here we seem to do a twist with it... very vegetarian... alas... I understand why as it's hard to get the fish... The Japanese have not arrived yet to how many chemicals are in their tuna, etc... alas...

Past Member

I really like sushi. Thanks for the recipe, as I'll try to cook it in my spare time.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister