Friendship and possibly more

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Hippieonmission

Hello friends iv been in this group for almost a year and due to radiation burn i lost some organs and the use of my penis melted it to my groin. And iv tryed changing my thinking process of a differently was of having sex and with having a colostomy and urostomy on my belly iii just don't see a female being interested in me. But I'd veryyyy much like to meet a very open minded woman even if she's got medical problems. Anyways just feeling veryyyy lonely and depressed God bless

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,094 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Hi Hippieonmission,

So sorry your feeling lonely and depressed. I think we have all felt the same way at one time or another. I would like to suggest you go out and enjoy some of the things in life that interest you where there are plemty of folks around. Maybe you will meet someone and start a great friendship. If nothing else it is always good to get out and do something you enjoy to brighten your day. You could even take up a new interest. Finding a common interest is a great start to most relationships, have fun and maybe even learn more about ourselves.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
NotDeadYet

Hippie:

How old are you?There are lots of women out there that are REALLY tired of sexual pressure from men. Oh my goodness if you were to advertise in a singles column with "I don't want sex I just want to make a beautiful home with you"you'd probably be SWAMPED with responses. MEN think that penises are ALL of it, so I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Women actually are looking more for what you offer, that ISN'T sexual. They want your soft side, your romance, and your strength (no, NOT sexual strength!).

Men play at love to get sex, Women play at sex to get love. The love bit is what they're really after, and that's what you offer, so keep honest and go with that!

Don't be lonely, you have your ostomates. Don't be depressed, it's a waste of time. If you have no land, you can still find an odd piece somewhere to plant seeds or a tree. If you feel down, plant a spark of life or smile for the next generation. It's a start. You started HERE, and I'm smiling now.

Keep communicating, keep it going!