Does anyone use Nu-Hope? Help a sister out!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
MassMikMouse

The short story is I have the stoma from hell which is retracting. My visiting nurses and the ostomy nurses at the hospital have tried just about everything... until the visiting nurse stumbled upon Nu-Hope. Suddenly my wear time skyrocketed up from 5 min/30 hours to SIX DAYS!

Now here is the rub - it will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to 4-6 weeks to get these pouches... so I am throwing myself to the mercy of this community. Does anyone happen to have the following:

Urostomy Pouch - deep convection- cut to 1" a ref# 8845EE-DC

Please let me know if you do - this will make getting back to work so much easier!!!

Humbly, Mikhaela

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Teramis

Hi, Mikhaela,

When I've needed unusual ostomy supplies very quickly, I often have good luck finding odds and ends on eBay. You might like to check that out. I just did a search for 'Nu-Hope urostomy pouch', and it came up with the hits you'll see at this link:

eBay Nu-Hope urostomy pouch listings

Good luck finding what you need. I think it's great you found a solution that extends your wear time!

-Teramis

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
MassMikMouse

I apologize for not updating this. When I found out the order would take longer to process, I found the convex SenSura bags from Coloplast worked with some added stickiness. Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts.