I did it

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Gus

I have just completed and passed the pre-licence course for security guards. It's a 2-week course that teaches your rights and responsibilities, legislation, etc., and I found it really interesting. So in 8 weeks approximately, providing they find nothing untoward in my police checks, and once I get my fingerprints done, I can work as a security guard doing crowd control and mobile patrols. Man, I should've done this years ago. I'm so looking forward to getting out there working.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

beyondpar

Congrats :)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Gus

Ta mate.

facingmyfears

Look out everyone, we have a power hungry man on board!!!! Just kidding! ... Tee heee heee. Ha ha ho ho he he!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! :

Gus

Oh FMF, you're just evil. I like you more and more, hehehe.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
facingmyfears

Hey, I resemble that remark!
Gus

That I have no doubts on my dear xo

lottagelady

Well done, Steve! xx

Maryallison

Will you get to wear a uniform? There is nothing better than a man in uniform!

lottagelady

A pirate's uniform apparently! Does that count?

gutenberg
Way to go Steve, as long as you don't have to wear a Kilt, sporan, and oh yeah, the knife goes in the socks, drives the women crazy, so congrats mate!
lottagelady

Och yes .... now what does a Scotsman wear under his kilt? Only drives us wild if you've got a good pair of legs mind?

facingmyfears

Oh, this is too funny!!!!

What do you think, lottagelady and Maryallison, should we go to the bank and get some singles? I wish Wounded Doe would jump into this forum and play with us!

Tee hee hee

Past Member

My sentiments exactly!

Congratulations Steve, great news!

Cheers from the Wild West,
Jo
WOUNDED DOE
Here I am!

(Comes skipping into the room with a false innocent look on her face and a twinkle in her eye)

Way to go Gus!

Ok...one of you girls dim the lights and the rest of yah drag that man on the stage!    I brought the music! LOL

I actually had a link with that traditional stripper music on it but it won't work lmao

Txgirl

Congratulations! Now, do they allow you to carry your sword out or do you have to conceal it?

Gus

Yes, I get to wear a uniform, yes I have a pretty good pair of legs... no, I won't wear a kilt, that's for the barbarians to wear... I would strip but I'm scared my bag would fall off. I will carry a baton after 12 months but my sword will be sheathed in my pants, wouldn't want it popping up at the wrong time, would we, hehehe.

And I must say, you ladies are just wickedly evil, lol, and Gute baby, stop encouraging these lasses, you're leading them astray.

lottagelady

Hey girls..... he did say he would be doing crowd control - d'ya reckon we would be controllable if we all got together in a crowd in reality? Nice thought though, pity we're not all a bit closer, suspect that would be a hoot!

Blimey not beyond the realms of possibility - Need ostomates that own a hotel and an airline or two and a convention of mad baggies would be possible! Anyone that lucky out there????

Gus

I would control you, Rachel, with a firm hand here and a word there, all done professionally of course. Mind you, it would be a laugh watching you ladies get smashed and misbehave. It would be a pleasure getting you to move on and getting you home safely. LOL
weewee

Way to go, you are now the new rent-a-cop. So watch out for Victoria's Secret and girls that need a stripper. You will make more money and have a lot of adventure as a stripper gogo robo cop.

gutenberg
Now tell me honestly Wayne do you really think these gals need someone to lead them astray, Hehehehe. Ed

Seriously though, congrats and hope the job lives uo to your expectations.
Past Member

Lol... I think we all know the answer to that.........
facingmyfears

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a constant state of being 'astray'! Oh my gosh, not to be confused with being a 'stray' cat or dog. Ba da bing, ba da bang!

lottagelady

I haven't been led astray for - oh at least 12 months (and oh how astray I was led!) ........ 'bout time I was again I think!

Maryallison

The singer Cher used to say, "Clean him up and bring him to my tent!" Don't forget the handcuffs!!!!!!!

facingmyfears

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Mary Allison is a 'wild thang'!    Tee hee heee he
WOUNDED DOE

Getting hot in here LOL

eddie

Good for you, Gus!!! Every job has parts that suck, but I think I would go crazy if I didn't work. I teach, work my regular job, and any OT they want. I'm usually too tired to be ornery!!!
Eddie

Maryallison

I used to be a "wild thang" but lost something along the way.

Past Member

!!!!!!!!!!...................