article read: "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things
you've
started". So I looked around the house to see all the things I started
and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I
finished off
a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua
and
Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of
chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel....
You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace.

Merry Christmas ALL, Ed
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lottagelady

I could do with some inner peace - only thing is, does it mix well with other medication? Suspect it would be more like my innards are in pieces! x

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Gus

Now I have inner peace because of you guys. You ladies may have your innards sliced and diced but your caring nature and beautiful souls shine through. The blokes who I have seen post so far are the nicest fellas I have had the chance to chat with. Thank you all for making the world a better place. And to all the ostomates out there that are lost and feel alone, then I hope they can find their way here. You people are bloody fantastic. Just wish I could afford the membership so I could chat with you all, loves yas and be good and well. Oh and

I have FB if anyone wants to add me. Trembles that the mods might smack me.

Past Member

So well said, Steve. I agree with everything you say. Please make sure you and Rachel keep us updated on upcoming surgeries. Methinks you'll be having. My thoughts are with you both at this time.

Cheers and best wishes for the festive season from the Wild West (which appears to be heating up nicely just for Christmas!)

Jo
Gus

So well said, Steve. I agree with everything you say. Please make sure you and Rachel keep us updated on upcoming surgeries. I think you both will be having them. My thoughts are with you both at this time.

Cheers and best wishes for the festive season from the wild west (which appears to be heating up nicely just for Christmas!)

Jo        

Same to you, Jo. My sister lives in Perth, so one day when we get over, we'll meet up somewhere...

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister