ConvaTec - EASE Strips
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
ConvaTec - Moldable Technology
Meet and talk to 19,351 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 19,351 OstoMates.
Not your typical ostomy website. See why

Ostomy products

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 am

steer clear of allegro. They do not send the product in a timely manner and their communication is awful. Took two weeks of calls to get my ostomy bags. Sams was competitively priced and the bags were received within 4 days of the order with regular and timely updates. Shame on allegro for taking advantage of an osto mate!!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It would be just aweful to have to fight for 'ostomy supplies' of all things. I use Byram Health Care and have had amazing service. I have the extension number for our local store. They handle everything for me, including insurance authorization and getting prescriptions for supplies I didn't initially think of... or new products.

On another note... I used to live in Lord's Valley! It's very pretty there Smile

Hope you get everything straightened out.

Vicki

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Shield is very good as well...takes about 2 days to receive my shipments. They also always call me when it is time to re-order.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.