Need help finding high-stoma coverage jeans!

Replies
Views
tine

Hi all

Well, got to admit....the days have gone where my little G-strings and girls' boxers were in my top drawer. Rach, I have had some of those knickers you speak of....I call them my Bridget Jones pants...for obvious reasons...can see why you wear them. I go to Marks now and buy lace shorts...but buy them the next size up which makes them come a little higher, which is just perfect for my stoma.
As for jeans, which I wear most of the time, I do wear high-waisted....I have tried low-waisted but they tend to fit right through the middle of my bag, which personally I don't find comfortable.
Tine....xx

buckrdoe

But where do I keep the bag so it can fill up but not pop..? Ugh
I've been living in sweatpants..:

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,424 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

freedancer

I had the same issue with finding jeans. My stoma is in an odd spot. Some real nice ladies on here recommended maternity jeans. I tried it and I love them. The expandable stretchy top hugs the bag nicely and they are not tight. With a little longer shirt over them, not a soul knows. Best part is that I can go to the thrift shop and pay a third of what new ones would cost.

NancyAnn

I have found that the Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Jeans fit really well for me. They have a high waist and these jeans have a stretch to them. I love them. I get mine at Kohl's. I am sure you can find them online.

Hope that helps.

freedancer

I found a pair of post-maternity jeans called Bounce Back. They have a stretchy panel on the top, but it is not as loose as regular maternity jeans. They are comfortable but hold you in a little bit more. I really like them.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister