Advertisement
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
ConvaTec - Less Effort More Ease
ConvaTec - Less Effort More Ease
ConvaTec - Search All Things Ostomy
Meet and talk to 18,833 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 18,833 OstoMates.
Not your typical ostomy website. See why

NEW START. ( shield your eyes this is going to get ugly )

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:43 pm

I had my original surgery 22 years ago, and a new surgery about every 5 years. With my last one being 18mo ago. I have never gotten my weight under control. Just joined ❤️🥊 I LOVE KICKBOXING !!!    I went in for their internet special and was really  skeptical. Meet with the manager at the Savage Minnesota studio she was very informative, then I attended a 1 hour work out and it was awesome  you can move at your own pace even though they go at a pretty good pace , it's a full body work out ( and you can see I need it ).  So if your looking for a great workout community to get involved with give kick boxing a try and especially  I LOVE KICKBOXING they play well with all types of limitations  ( sorry for the picture but I want to commit to a starting point and show I have an ostomy and not a sales person )

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Cplumber, no need for saying shield you eyes Thank you for sharing , I'm sure some one else has or is in your shoes as far as weight. Me on the other hand can't hold on to weight. Good luck!!! Angelicamarie

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:10 am

Hello Cplumber.

As with Angelicamarie, I don't have a problem with weight control but I love 'the thought' of being able to take part in a sport like kickboxing so thanks for posting your view of the introduction to the sport. 
Best wishes

Bill

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:37 am
Columned,
Kudos for making a commitment and knowing how to set it in stone. Good luck!
CharK60
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.