New Start

Replies
Views
Cplumber

I had my original surgery 22 years ago, and a new surgery about every 5 years. With my last one being 18 months ago. I have never gotten my weight under control. Just joined I LOVE KICKBOXING!!! I went in for their internet special and was really skeptical. Meet with the manager at the Savage Minnesota studio, she was very informative, then I attended a 1-hour workout and it was awesome; you can move at your own pace even though they go at a pretty good pace, it's a full-body workout (and you can see I need it). So if you're looking for a great workout community to get involved with, give kickboxing a try and especially I LOVE KICKBOXING. They play well with all types of limitations (sorry for the picture but I want to commit to a starting point and show I have an ostomy and not a salesperson)

I

Angelicamarie

Plumber, no need for saying shield your eyes. Thank you for sharing, I'm sure someone else has or is in your shoes as far as weight. Me, on the other hand, can't hold on to weight. Good luck!!! Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Cplumber.

As with Angelicamarie, I don't have a problem with weight control but I love 'the thought' of being able to take part in a sport like kickboxing so thanks for posting your view of the introduction to the sport. 
Best wishes

Bill

CharK63

Columned,
Kudos for making a commitment and knowing how to set it in stone. Good luck!
CharK60