Free Wafers and Bags for 1.5" Stoma

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Past Member

On a recent road trip, I left my ostomy supplies in a motel. By the time I realized it, I was long down the road. On a holiday weekend in Twin Falls, ID, I was able to find only some wrong-sized equipment, at my own considerable cost, with the help of a very patient pharmacist whose medical equipment employees were not there that day. With some goo in a tube, I was able to get home. Ah, sweet relief to shower and put on the right one! Anyway, I now have 8 each of Convatec 401935 (bags) and 413185 (wafers for 1 1/2" stoma). I'm happy to mail them to someone for whom they would be a help. Please send a private message.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AnthonyL89

Do you still have these?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
dadnabbit

Shipped AnthonyL89 many supplies in Dec. 2017 with his promise to reimburse $21.16 in shipping. He has yet to even reply to an email asking him to honor his promise and I'm out $21.16. Beware ungrateful needy folks who don't honor their own word.
Peace