McKesson Supplies (Hollister)

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Stingerswife

I have many of the following items - willing to send to someone who truly is in need. My husband passed away in January and it is time for me to help someone else.

9845 540ml bags

9645 540ml bags

M9

14703 barrier flanges

11503 barrier flanges

14803 barrier flanges

I will be listing the other products as I sort through. I am asking nothing in return just that they are to be needed. We paid for all the products and I have donated what I could but donating medical supplies is not as easy as I had hoped. Both my husband and myself are (were) veterans and if possible I would love for these to go to a vet in need. Yes, I have already contacted sources here but not as easy to just give things away, unfortunately.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Stingerswife.

Thanks for your post as, although I don't need these supplies myself,  I found  your post very interesting and reminiscent of our own experience  when trying to give away the contents of our shop when we no longer wished to retail stuff because it wasn't worth the hassle breaking away from the other work we were doing. 

We found people could not simply pick up the stuff and take it away. They seemed to have a need (or habit) of pondering over it as if they were going to buy it, which for us, saved no more time than if we were selling the goods. Eventually, we found a charity that was willing to take the whole lot and sell it in their own shop. 

I do hope someone needy replies to you post and you can dispose of the items satisfactorily. 

When I had a load of bags surplus to my needs, I posted them off to somewhere like the Phillipines because they had metnioned on here that they always needed stuff. I cannot for the life of me remember where exactly it was but I thought if I mentioned it, one of our other readers might recall more precisely who it was that needed these sorts of supplies.

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Phillips6969

MarVee

Hi Stinger's Wife,

I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss and that I can empathize since my husband passed this July. I think you are very kind to pass his unused supplies along to someone in need. Personally, I do not need them but I am sure there are many, especially victims of the hurricane, who can truly use them. You are wonderful.

MarVee