Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 55-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Membership Fee.

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:35 pm

Is the fee to join a onetime payment???

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:50 pm

There is a yearly membership fee or you can pay for a life time membership.I do not remember what I paid.

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:54 am

Joanna602,

You can do monthly, yearly or a lifetime membership.  I bought the lifetime membership and it's around $50, one time fee.  I'm not sure what the monthly or yearly membership fee is but all things considered, doing a monthly or yearly would be a waste of money basically.  MaO does this so that if people like the site, they can pay for a longer membership and if they don't, then they are just out the amount of money for a monthly or yearly membership.

The only issue with having a free membership is that you can't initiate private messages or emails.  You can however reply to private messages and emails sent by a paying member.

One last note, if you're one of the top 10 members to post in the forums, you will receive a full one month membership.  This gives people another option to see if they like the site without handing over any money.

Hope this helps.

Bain

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.