Resolutions, anyone?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
tarababy

Thanks, my sweet friend... I'll try harder to hang around a bit more... MWAH!!!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I've had the same resolution since New Years 2007 but it still hasn't come true: to find that special someone to make my life complete. Yes, my soul mate. You've probably read some of my whiny posts and stuff about how lonely I am and all that stuff, so I'll spare you the details so you won't doze off at your computer. But seriously, my lifelong dream has always been to have someone in my life for the rest of it, but since my surgery I've pretty much lost hope. Thanks to many of you, I'm gaining small helpings of hope back again and learning that I am someone and I will find love and happiness in due time.

To sum it up: my resolution for 2010 is a repeat from 2007, 2008, 2009: find love and happiness in one woman who will look past my urostomy and see into my heart. She is out there somewhere, and God will bring us together in His time and not a moment sooner! Amen.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Txgirl

You are so right about that, Shawn! It will happen for you and she will be wonderful, and you can't think any different!!!!

Past Member

Txgirl

Awww, so are you my dear!! 3

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister