Happy New Year

Replies
Views
kmedup

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist and your plumber! And may you have the courage to stop doing what you think other people want you to do and start doing what is right for you because your heart tells you so. A happy, healthy and adventurous 2018dear friends.

dadnabbit

Kmedup,Right Back At Ya !!!!Happy New Year.

Peace

Nancy

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,361 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Happy New Year

Bill

I like the sentiments in your new year's message and I wisdh the same for you and everyone else on this site.

Bill

mild_mannered_super_hero

HAPPY NEW YEAR, best wishes to all for 2018

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
zeppo

Thanks K, the same to you my good friend,If I was eating a bowl of Special "K' would I be thinking of you? ZEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.Love you K.Bill :-) I wished Gerald a Merry Xmas New Years 2. Your clean bill of health was excellent only you could come up with that! VERY CEREBRAL MY GOOD FRIEND! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo