ConvaTec - EASE Strips
ConvaTec - Less Pressure More Protection
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Meet and talk to 19,450 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 19,450 OstoMates.
Not your typical ostomy website. See why

Support of Ostomy supplies, Colostomy bags

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 am

Please help direct on where or how i can get support of these supplies, they are very expensive in my country and i cant afford them, i need and help even people offering supplies they dont need and more or near expiry, my sister is the patient and now she has to stay in her room because of lack of supplies to move arouund with.

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:42 am

Stonegal, your right they are expensive , I have some but have never sent them to anyone wouldn't know where to send it!! Angelicamarie

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am

Thank you Angelica!

Can we try the shipping means in place, DHL is suitable but also very expensive, i can try to ask for the normal shipping ways and will tell you if you can send them to us.

Thank you very much angel

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 am

Hi Stonegal, I have some that I can send you as well. Let us know if you are able to find a shipping method and I'd be happy to send them to you. 

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:22 am

Hi Stonegal,

I sent you two other posts, with information as to how you can contact organizations to get supplies...   I did some research, and Tanzania does have an ostomy Association.   TOA....   Try to contact them.....or the hospital where they do the surgery, to see if you can get access to supplies...

Best of luck

Marsha

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 am

THANKS MARSHA, FOT PUTTING THAT OUT THERE! ANGEL

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 am

Thank you dear! 

i wil let you all know as soon as i have found a way.

regards Elida

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:23 am

Thank you dear! 

i wil let you all know as soon as i have found a way. and thank you marsha for this update, am folowing the association now and will let you know how it goes

regards Elida

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm
I can offer some items -- how do we get them to you
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.