Hi!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
88M91

Hi guys! So I am fairly new to this website. I am here because I was born with ;imperforate anus or anorectal malformations (ARMs). Im 29yrs old and Ive had both a colostomy urostomy since I was born. And had a kidney transplant when I was 15. I live a pretty normal life, but I do tend to have days where I wish I could meet someone who actually understands what Im going through wont judge. Planning on becoming a full member soon. Im hoping to meet new people!! :)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,101 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

hi and welcome to the site :)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

Hello 88M91. and welcome. 

I do hope you get as much as you wish for by joining us on this site. We obviously have something in common with the stomas but I hope that you will find that we also have friendship and a willingness to talk and listen in common as well. I have found it rewarding to corespond with people in the same boat as we can all learn a lot from each other in so many different ways.

Best wishes

Bill 

88M91

Thank you!

88M91

Hi Bill, thanks!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Mrs.A

Hi 88M91,

Welcome to MAO. Nice to meet you. There are a lot of wonderful folks here and we understand what it's like to just chat with another person who can hear you and not judge. Life is challenging enough without all the drama.

Hope to get to say hello in the general chat sometime!