Eskrima

Replies
Views
Gus

So tonight I went to my second Eskrima lesson. Eskrima is a Filipino martial art involving fighting with bolos, a short sword type weapon that is extremely effective in, um, killing an adversary. Now before Hannah and Rachel jump on the bandwagon with all sorts of lewd and twisted comments, let me just fill you in on what happened tonight. For training purposes, we use a rattan cane stick about 2 feet long. There are 12 basic movements in Eskrima, with #5 being a lunge to the belly area. My training partner lunged, I missed the block, and he hit me in the bag. No pain or damage done, but the guys there that knew me understood my next comment. As it hit my bag, I said, "Jesus, lucky that wasn't a Bolo or we'd have shit from arsehole to breakfast." That was it. The instructor and 4 of the other guys were laughing so much they had to lay down on the mat. Of course, my training partner had no clue, which added to the ruckus, and I had to explain to him that I had an Ileostomy and what it was. Once he knew, that was it, training stopped for about 10 minutes. Once we were all composed, training resumed, but still, blokes would stop because of what happened and crack up laughing. It's a "you had to be there" moment, but damn, it was funny.

lottagelady

Errrrrr.... Are you saying that myself and Hannah Banana have got a reputation here? I just cannot imagine what has given you that impression? We are both ladies!

Can imagine it caused a bit of a laugh though!

xxx

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,368 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Txgirl
Now, first off, let me say, I am glad your belly is okay and acquired no damage.
Second, I am offended that you may think that Rachel or myself would ever think anything lewd or twisted.
Were you afraid I may say some offhanded comment regarding another man poking you with his "bolo"...which if I may say so, you were being offensive, calling it a "short, sword-like weapon"....really Steve?? Wow, talking about men rolling around with other men sword fighting....and Rachel and I are the twisted ones?
lottagelady

He he...!

Gus

Hahaha, I knew it... and I would never presume that you and Hannah were anything less than ladies, *chuckles quietly*, so would a tiny club-like weapon be a more apt description, Hannah? Lmao.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Txgirl

...LMAO...."Stumpy, phallic-shaped thingy"...

Gus

Hannah! Did you get a webcam put in my shower? Geez, wouldn't be the first time lmao

eddie

Hey, Gus, was that 2 feet a man's measurement or a lady's? I know here that women are taught 6 inches to a foot is really about 3 or 2 or so.
Eddie