My Funny Valentine

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

As I lay here listening to the song, which have been sung by so many artists. I would say it's a relaxing enjoyable song. I do hope the artist that I chosen, you enjoy him as I have!! (My funny Valentine-Sam Smith) Found on Utube.

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,107 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. 

Sounds great! Except that I feel that with this tempo,  it would be best appreciated whilst relaxing (After work) rather than first thing in the morning when I'm getting motivated to go to work. Unfortunately, by that time, Valentine's day will be over!

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

G'morning Bill, thanks for responding to My Funny Valentine. I must agree it's nice for relaxing, some say Valentine's Day is everyday. Sincerely appreciate your comments!! Angelicamarie

dadnabbit

Angelicamarie,

A great choice, but I must admit my favorite rendition is by Ella Fitzgerald (the high quality remastered version) also on you tube. Thanks for reminding me.

Peace,

Nancy

Angelicamarie

Nancy,

I agree, I also like Chaka Kahn singing it. Hey but I try and think wow is this appropriate for all ages you know.Etta James sound good, I love Etta James!! Thanks Nancy for responding to My Funny Valentine. Have a pleasant day!

Angel

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister