Finding True Love After Surgery: My Life-Changing Experience

In this discussion
Replies
Views
About
This topic shares personal experiences and advice on finding love after surgery, specifically focusing on the impact of surgery on relationships and how to navigate the dating world with an ostomy.
Past Member

I would just like to encourage everyone on this site that you can find true love after surgery. I absolutely found my lifelong true love on this site or should I say he found me. My life will never be the same.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Pdavis, I'm happy for you, that you found love. Good luck to you and him!! Best wishes!

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Mrs.A

That is wonderful news! Hope you both take good care of each other forever more.

Past Member

You give me hope, wish you all the very best x

walderpeee

Such a happy story!!! Wishing both of you much happiness!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
acmcgee33

That is great!!!

Past Member

So happy for you, never take the other person for granted and just have fun and enjoy each other. I hope you have a long and happy life together. It is fairly rare for "Us" to find that other half of yourself without whom you were missing a big part of yourself, the part that completes you and fills your heart with joy and really makes life worth living.

So don't put off the things you plan to do together....at some point, get out there and do it, your time together is so precious so do not waste a second of it.

Best wishes.....I hope you get to have wheelchair races when you are ancient and still madly in love, zipping down the hall in the "old folks" home...LOL.

Eamon