Bag Interference During Intimate Moments: Any Solutions?

Replies
Views
meglb

I admire your honesty, Tara. These are the cards we've been dealt, and we're here to lift each other up!

------------------Meg

tarababy

Thanks Meg, I do hope that nobody takes offense and they have a go at getting out and about a bit more, does wonders for the ego. I have always been up-front about sex. Maybe it was all those years as a dancer that gave me more oomph than some. Nah, that's not the word I'm looking for... Anyway, sex and anything remotely resembling sex was a big NO-NO when I was a kid. Mum would turn off the TV if she saw kissing or cuddling (but okay for her boyfriends to do what they did). So maybe this is me rebelling against that. I always thought it was a good way to show you like someone. I've never been afraid to try something, nah everything twice, just in case I wasn't sure the first time around... and because of it, I get a lot of people asking what's something like... Like the difference between normal sex (known to some as vanilla sex) being because it's so dull and boring and the same all the time... and the other kind... Well, that's my kind... I'm not a dull and boring person... lmao... Well, I better get going now... think I might have stirred the pot enough for one day... take care Meg and chat soon... Tara

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,432 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

meglb

Hi Tara----I remember my surgeon telling me to start having sex as soon as possible after my surgery, he said it was healthy and would be good for me! Well, my mother was there when he said it (I was 23 and single), I had a big grin on my face and my poor mother was mortified!
I went to a private Catholic school K-12 so you can imagine what my sex education was like---zero!! Poor Barbie and Ken not anatomically correct, what I put those two through! Eventually, I figured it out and it's a good thing with or without an ostomy.

tarababy

Oh my goodness Meg, that's a funny story. I realize many years ago it might have been like a nunnery at a Catholic school...but nowadays, here anyway...I put my youngest girl in one for 3 months. That was enough. Some of the things I heard about made me go grey just that little bit more...and all from the girls who went there, not the teachers or such. Funny world we live in, hey? Mind you, I was raised a (now don't hold this against me) Jehovah's Witness...My adopted father was the minister. Well, after my mum found out he had a second family started, we went our own ways...lmao...And yes, well, we were all young once, and can only hope we made enough good memories to think back on...I did...take care Meg and chat soon...gee, wish someone would say something other than us few...

vulcanBMk2

Sex!!!! Oh yeah, I remember that!! It was quite good fun. It was quite good fun... Wasn't it????

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
tarababy

LMAO..What does one say to that?!! Oh, you're a crack-up Pete...oh and that means hilarious by the way...There's some good old Aussie lingo for ya!...check ya later....Tara

vulcanBMk2

When filling in forms, I always fill in Name, Age, Address, etc. When the question Sex comes up, I always write in "No Trick Questions Please".

tarababy

That section of the form is always fun, I put 'yes please'. And I think some call it a Brain F*rt, I call it a Fly-by, makes sense to me - that great idea... it just flew right on over?!! (There is a real card for getting points to get cheaper air fares) Ok, well here with certain place, like a grocery store.... as the check-out girl puts your things through they will ask if you have Fly-bys (meaning this card)...... I turn back and just say..."Yeah a lot" with that look on my face ..'Oh, you get them too?'... They are like...... Huh? Then it's a matter of if I want to stand around and explain or not.. Good service, they get an answer, bad service I leave them wondering..

Past Member

Hi, if you do find a problem with the pouch, then you can buy crutchless knickers. You can get these from Whiterose Collection or from sex shops. These are great as you don't need to worry about the pouch in the way. Regards, Sharon x

tarababy

Merrywidow, that's a great idea, thanks.... I also cut the crutch out of pantyhose, most times you couldn't even tell it's there, and the legs look great in the process......

vulcanBMk2

Belly to Belly OOH, that's a new one on me!!! That makes position number 118.... Must try it sometime... lol lol ??????

tarababy

Gee Pete, only 118? Thought you would be way higher than that..... Or is that Mr. Mild I'm thinking of? LMAO.. Anyway, who's counting, I'm too scared to. :?Hey, what's a vagina and a penis running down the road? Just one f***ing thing after another. Cheers

Past Member

118!! Whew, that is quite a lot. Afraid I can't count that high without a calculator. I'm gonna have to admit to about 30, but mind you some require props and one a small burro.... Learned that one the year I spent with a band of Indians... They even had an official Indian name for me "3 tracks" seems I left 3 tracks when walking through the snow. Wonderful gals those Indians... Ah, memories.

vulcanBMk2

Oh yeah, that tribe of Indians.... Hee Hee. Talking about nuns, did I ever tell you about the time I lost my way and ended up knocking on a nunnery door??? Anyway, the story includes references to surgical rubber gloves and a box of a dozen black candles..... Remind me to tell you sometime............

tarababy

Burro's?? Indians? The mind boggles. Nuns, candles and gloves?? Remind me not to drop anything when you guys are around. Sorry guys, seems I have lost my sense of humor, and can't find it anywhere. About to give up and go hide in that corner again. Cya's

Past Member

Now Pete, that's a story I want to hear!!!

tarababy

Hey guys!!!! Miss me? I missed you guys...I'm back and still full of it so all's good with the universe. I got a new computer..WOW!!! What a difference..Now I have to learn a few things all over again...Wish me luck...How's the other Angels doing? And anyone heard from Mazz yet? Ok take care and bring on the fun...xxxx

Past Member

Ok Miss T, I wondered why you were so quiet. Of course we missed you. Fiesty is almost back to normal from the storm. Haven't heard from Meg, I think she is real busy right now.. You know how it is, we all been in that situation.

vulcanBMk2

Two nuns taking a bath together, one nun says, "Where's the soap?" The other nun says, "Yeah, doesn't it!!!"

tarababy

Awe!! Just too funny...

Past Member

Question: Why do women close their eyes during sex?

Answer: They hate to see a man having fun!!!

tarababy

Q) Why don't women blink during sex?
A) We don't get enough time.

Past Member

Question: Name 1 food proven to make a woman frigid

Answer: Wedding cake!!!

meglb

Hi everyone---just got out of the hospital --in for 9 days--bad kidney infection again! Am home on IV antibiotics for 2-3 weeks-- I'm not up to much chat yet, but will be soon. I have not deserted my online friends! I'm reading forum today to catch up! --------Meg

Past Member

Well, shuck my corn!! Welcome back Meg... Thank goodness.. I was thinking we were going to have to audition for that 3rd angel spot.
Hope you get back on your feet quickly.

meglb

MMsh----gone 9 days and you were going to audition for a replacement!
I'm mad at you! Okay, I'm over it----BUT---you will have to do some serious groveling to get back in my good graces--anytime you're ready...
If you're feeling bad, I do like roses and chocolates. If you're feeling REALLY bad, I accept Visa and Mastercard.-------------------------- Meg

meglb

Walt - thank you for your kind words - we are a family here - and I liked the big hug idea, thanks everyone! - Meg

meglb

Walt - thank you again - I've never been one to share when I feel like #@#$!! So, here goes - I feel like @#$%$# - This is quite liberating!!
I HATE THIS IV (pic line) - they could only put it in my right arm - it's sore. It itches, I have trouble sleeping with it - the antibiotic is so strong I am constantly nauseous, run down, and exhausted! I have two more weeks to go - and will have it removed the day before I go to Myrtle Beach on vacation.
So, thanks for listening and I look forward to becoming my old self again in a couple weeks. We all have our ups and downs, this is my downtime.
---------------------------------------------------------Meg

tarababy

Oh my goodness!! Meg, darling girl.....Walter, why didn't you say mazz, (duh), silly me was getting people mixed up...So sorry I haven't been on to greet you back and see how you are and give you my best wishes...Gee, I feel terrible, Meg, sorry but been in my own little space lately...Out of it now so all good...So glad to have you back. So sorry to hear you're doing it yucky at the moment, but as you can see, your support group/friends/new family.....are really pleased to see you back...Keep on smiling and we will chat soon...MWAH!!!!

bobgeorge909
I know and have been constantly told that it's cool to swim with one of these.    I've had mine for about 2 months now.    It just doesn't seem feasible.    Won't the water and movement just let the bag pop off?    I don't get it.    I know taking showers are okay, but I really like taking baths...is that okay?    Spas too...are getting in spas okay.    I would think the hot water would make it come loose....I just don't know.    This is all so new to me.    As far as sex and feeling comfortable and how to make it unnoticeable...I HAVE NO CLUE.    It's difficult for me to even masturbate, let alone someone else see that bad and want them to vomit on me.

I suppose after time I will get more comfortable, but as of 2:30 PM PST,    I despise this thing and it's ruined my self-image (gawd, that sounds like girl talk...lol)