Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Meet and talk to 19,591 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 19,591 OstoMates.

Gets In The Way!

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Try the osteo wrap -- they are wonderful and also the newest Mio one - it tucks up into itself  also wide tape works beautifully 

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:59 am

I fold the bag in half, then wrap a Tensor bandage around my torso... It's close to flesh coloured (for me) and keeps everything secured, no matter what kind of acrobatics we get into... Wink

Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Advertisement
ConvaTec - Moldable Technology
Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi their I have had a real problem with fistulas in my day.Which led to many 15 or 16 operations. And two of them because my stomach blew apart because of to many operations. And the first operation I sneezed and ripped open the stich especially.  And they had to leave it the way it was. So my stomach is a deformed mess of scars with two ostòmys on it. So what I do is were a ostòmy belt clock the pouch over to the side a bit. Then put the clip on the pouch under the belt. And if you still need to keep it there. Tie it with an elastic band around the clip to the belt. Let me know how it works for you.                                 Bill 

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:39 am

Hi everyone, Im new to the site and just catching up on the posts. 

Tarababy you are sooo right! 

In my experience I have dated for years with a colostomy bag and believe me if things start hotting up, telling the new guy at the last minute helps rather than telling him too early and expecting he will run a mile. 

If a guy shows any hesitancy its probably because he dosnt know what is OK and what is uncomfortable for you. In all my dates I never had a bad experience.  I think that is because taking the time to pick the right type of guy helps enormously.

Ive even been to a sex party! - dress the right way and you can get away with anything.  Get out and enjoy life!

Go to page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.