Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,312 members

A bloody big bird

Gus
Posted by Gus, on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Years ago well a few years after I started driving trucks ( I was a younger man then) I had a mate that worked with me and we often ended up travelling together to Perth or Darwin or whereever. Big Mal had a colostomy and he was one of the funniest blokes i ever met.

One trip we were heading out of Port Augusta in the north of South Australia heading to PErth when he called me up on the CB and says "ay mate watch this" So i pulled out a little bit and saw a caravan coming towards us. From out of the cab of his truck goes flying a full bag of smellies and and wack lands on the windscreen of the car towin the van. Ole mate in the van pulls up,, Mal Came to a screeching halt and i pulled in behind him. Mal runs over and says to the old couple  "jesus I saw that what the hell happened. Poor ole bloke in th van looks at mal totally stunned and says, I don't know mate  but it must have been a f***ing big bird to leave that mess. Bloke got out of his car and walks around the front to look and says what ever it was eating bloody stinks too.

poor Mal near died on the spot trying not to laugh,,,, It's always been a funny point when ever I think about it i still get the chuckles.
Reply by lottagelady, on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Ha! Great story Steve, love it! xx
Reply by vulcanBMk2, on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 am
Ilike big birds-----
Reply by LovingLife2, on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 am
  oh dam u got me laughing this morning. Lov it
Reply by eddie, on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 am
Come on you made that up, LOL  YOUR KILLING ME!
eddie
Reply by eddie, on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 am
  That reminds me of a story ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WERE SOME CAVEMEN THEY WANTED TO CROSS A VALLEY, EVERYTIME THEY CAME OUT OF THE CAVE A FLOO BIRD WOULD SH-T ON THEIR SHOULDER THE CAVEMAN WOULD WIPE IT OFF AND THE FLOO BIRD WOULD SWOOP DOWN AND EAT THE CAVEMAN ONE CAVEMAN WATCHING THIS ( I THINK HIS NAME WAS STEVE)  HE RAN OUT OF THE CAVE THE FLOO BIRD SH-T ON HIS SHOULDER HE DID NOTHING THE FLOO BIRD FLEW AWAY AND LEFT HIM ALONE!  KNOW THE MORAL OF THE STORY???/
EDDIE
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Nope Eddie thats a fair dinlum story,, same bloke saw a truck parked up driven by a bloke he hated so he conveneintly left a full back under the mattress in the sleeper,, took weeks for the bloke to find it. Trouble is at that time Mal was the only bloke known to have a bag on. So eventually he copped a floggin off this bloke,,,,,, Poor Mal
Reply by eddie, on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am
HEY STEVE, YOU DIDN'T ASK WHAT THE MORAL OF THE fLOO BIRD STORY WAS  IM STILL NOT REAL SURE ABOUT THAT STORY OF YOUR!!
EDDIE
Gus
Reply by Gus, on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm
Oh Eddie,, whats the moral of the foo bird story mate,, and I,m fair dinkum it happened
Reply by eddie, on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 am
If the foo sh*ts wear it  (I probably misspelled Foo or Floo who knows anyway it would have been funny Hee! Hee!) Have a good 0ne!
eddie
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.