Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Just listening to the words, i'm Sure some of us have been there. Hope u enjoy! Angelicamarie

sung by Josh Stone /Then you can tell me goodbye-Accoustic video exclusive. Utube

Past Member

Angelica that song is so beautiful thank you for sharing it

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Hello Ed, I thought the words were beautiful too. Thanks

for commenting!! Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. Thank you once again for introducing me to a beautifully sung, heartfelt song. Most enjoyable, although not the sort of lively music I need first thing in the morning to raise my motivation for work!

I felt it had rather melancholic and sad undertones where the writer was hinting that, in spite of it's postive intensity,  this relationship/love was not going to last, so they had already resigned themselves to this eventuality and emotionally preprepared  its happening.

My own view on emotional love has been encapsulated in a poem (not yet written but) with the sentiment that "SOME OF THE BEST VIEWS OF THE HUMAN WORLD ARE FROM AN OUTER SPACE". 

Best wishes

Bill

Angelicamarie

G'morning no, I must agree not a motivating song for work. Lol, yet a beautiful song. Thanks for your comments. Have a pleasant day Bill. Angelicamarie

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister