Will you still love me tomorrow

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

This song was originally recorded by the Shirelles. Amy Winehouse also sung this song, will you still love me tomorrow(with lyrics). after listening to this song, a comment ;was made by Danny Ocean. "Is this a lasting treasure?, or just a moment of pleasure?". I toally agree with him thats what I got from the words . Enjoy! Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I like the words, the sentiments and tune. It's another one of those expressions of doubt about emotional/instinctual love which give rise to question whether we need something different and more reliable in our relationships than primitive 'instincts/emotions.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

G'morning Bill, I too like the words, but I agree with u. She has doubts, how's he going to feel. Thanks for your comments! Angelicamarie

vulcanBMk2

One offavourite songs ... Takes me back to my teen courting yrs ... I must have held a lotof young ladies pretty close, dancing to that song.. I have enjoyedmy life , but a good job we didnt havea Crystal Ballto see what our futures held for is..

Without wishing to sound like my own father ...60's 70's 80's music was far superior danceable than some of the Crudmodern youth has to put up with...

Dont get me started on cars ...... bring back fins chrome that long front benchseat!!

Angelicamarie

Hey vulcanBmk2, I agree today music is so different, half the time one can't understand the words. Thanks for sharing! Angelicamarie

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister