Beauty is only skin deep

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Sometimes we miss the boat.. meaning we only look at the cover and not the inside . The temptations (Beauty Is Only Skin Deep). Utube

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Angelica it is so sad that people judge others by their looks only .Just likeus with ostomies people have hurt me so much by the way they treat me or some of the very ruderemarks they make about my ilestomy.Just like aperson that has a physical disability they are quick to judge them also.They don't think that we would like to be like they call it ( NORMAL) and I use that term loosely .We didn't ask GOD to make us so called different but it probably saved all our lives and I thank GOD for saving my life and so if it did make me different I'm still the same nice GOD fearing man I was.And who is to say that those that judge us may one day suffer the same fate.And I pray to the LORD they don't.It's unfair but then again life is not always fair.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

Ed, truly I understand, once you've done all you can that's all you got. I try to love all, but some make is so difficult I don't always pass the test but I try, (Smile) we all are unique in our own way, but no better than the other. Thanks for sharing! Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I remember you posting on this subject before and it promoted a great discussion. It is a sentiment which I agree with wholeheartedly as there are many people out there who are physically 'good-looking' but sadly not so good beneath the surface. Conversely, there are people who are not so pleasing in their outward appearance but are absolutely wonderful as people on the inside. It takes all sorts to make a world and very few (if any) are perfect so perhaps the best we can do is appreciate and respect our differences, rather than criticise of judge them.

The beat of the music in this song was much more conducive to waking my up and getting me going this morning .

Thanks.

Bill 

Angelicamarie

Bill this one kept you woke, not a slow beat lol. Bill. You have a good memory I posted a blog about beauty. I so rather have inner beauty, it's a lasting beauty.that others see. Thanks for your comments, and have a great evening. Angelicamarie

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister