Replies
Views
Smalls67

Anyoneon here have bladder removal because of cancer

14jax71

Yes, I had mine removed back in 2014.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Smalls67

I had mine 3 months ago a lot to learn and take in

Uro2011
Yes I had mine done in 2011. If you have any questions I may be able to help :)
Smalls67

Trying to find out why my wafer keeps get a wax build up on the back of nbsp; the wafer nurse said I was not cutting nbsp; it right . She showed nbsp; Me how but still getting the wax or wafer nbsp; break down any ideas? I am only 3 months into this thank you for respond nbsp

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
14jax71

Does your stoma stick out or is inverted? Do you use a belt? Are you drinking enough water to keep the acidic levels low. Do you use convatec or holister or etc. it could be the product. You might need to get samples from differnt suppliers to find the right match. I hope I was able to help you. If you have any more questions I will try to help.

Smalls67

I have holister I have a appt again next Friday I drink lots of water I know it will take time to get things nbsp; going right i am happy to be hear

Smalls67

Oh my aroma sticks ouy5