Bladder

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Smalls67

Anyoneon here have bladder removal because of cancer

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Yes, I did, Nov 10/2017, lost my bladder +++

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Smalls67

Sorry to hear that. I lost mine Feb of this year a lot to take in

Past Member

Me too. Lost mine due to cancer July 2017. Life is different but as time goes on you adjust. I will always hate this though but happy I'm still here.

Smalls67

Due you have stoma

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member

Yes I have a stoma, maybe 2-3" right/down from my belly button. The cancer grew so fast, my surgery was suppose to be Nov 30th but they had to move it up to the 10th cause I was that close to death.

Past Member
Yea I got a stoma for 10 months now. But although I've slowed down a little I remain active and as time goes by I'm more acceptable to this life transition.
Past Member

Unfortunately the cancer spread to my abs everything from the button down to the pubic bone which they had to break, they meshed in cadaver abs for me, I am suppose to take it easy, hard for me, I always went to the gym

Smalls67

My did not leave the bladder I had stage 2 bladder chance I will be checked in three months to see if I am clear do u have a stoma

Smalls67

I get maybe two days on my wafer then . Then it start to break down the wafer the leaks . Doc said I was cutting it wrong showed me how to do it but still I'd doing it nbsp

Smalls67

I just have so many questions nbsp; . And no one to talk to its hard some days

Past Member

I usually get about 3 days

Past Member

I have no one either to talk to bout this. My husband of 20yrs couldn't handle it, I'm living with my sons. Anytime you want to talk, I'm not working at the moment, so the days are very long.

Smalls67

Are u on face book it might nbsp; Be easier that way I am not paying for this site to talk to people nbsp

Past Member

I do have an account, I will check back here @ 11am see if your online, we can talk on general chat, I'll give it to there.

Smalls67

Sounds good I work till 230 so I will be on after work

Past Member

ok, 3:00pm, I'm off to the gym, i suffered nerve damage in my legs, and I'm determined to fix it LOL.

Smalls67

Ok lol talk to u at nbsp; 3

Past Member

Sorry thunder storm here, my internet keeps cutting

Smalls67

that's ok it's the same here

Past Member

I love it and after I sit in the massage chair.

I guess I missed you, its been storming off and on, so I gave up,

try again tomorrow,

have a nice nite and drink lots of water LOL.

Smalls67

Hello how are u today nbsp

Smalls67

Won't let me chat with

Smalls67

I am havingtrouble with site won't let me messageu sorry

Nude51

/>I had 3 cancer surgery's that ended up with bladder removal a few years now, not the best feeling but ( thank god I'm still here ).

Past Member
hay my street glide is red.i ride every chance I get.
Wyatt

I had cystectomy due to bladder ca back in February ;2013 over at Jefferson in philly. Am 71 y/o male from nj