If I Back It Up

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

G'Morning All,

A little entertainment coming your way. Nellie Tiger Travis/ If I Back It Up/ Utube

Bill

Hello Angelinamarie. I ony got around to listening to this song today. They are thought provoking lyrics with a perfectly rational question, which could be relevant to many other scenarios. However, in comparison to other songs you have recommended, I felt that this one does not quite seem to have the same quality of musical backing to be fully appreciated firsdt thing in the morning. As you say it was 'entertaining', which I suppose is the primary purpose.

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I just had a quick look on my wife's facebook page and my nephew sent this link: BandAlem Blues

Matt " Guitar " Murphy - Murphy`s Boogie. Now that certainly woke me up to a beat this morning!

Best wishes

Bill

Angelicamarie

Bill, thanks for your comments and the song , it was quite alright. Angelicamarie

Past Member

Yes tiger alongside outhers.jimmy Hendrix awoke me from peuberty.kemo be listening from Baltimore

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Angelicamarie

Thanks for your commments! Angelica