Laughter is Good for the Soul

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

I HEARD ABOUT A 92 YEAR OLD MAN. HE WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD. THE MAN WENT TO THE DOCTOR. A FEW DAYS LATER

THE DOCTOR SAW HIM AT THE PARK , AS HAPPY AS CAN BE.

HE WAS WITH A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. THE DOCTOR SAID , YOU SURE ARE FEELING BETTER.

THE MAN REPLIED: ;I,M FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS. YOU SAID GET A HOT MAMA AND STAY CHEERFUL.

THE DOCTOR SAID , I DIDN,T SAY THAT, I SAID YOU HAVE A HEART MURMUR AND BE CAREFUL.

MINISTER ;JOEL OLSTON ON TV TOLD THIS JOKE. IT MADE ME LAUGH, I THOUGHT PERHAPS YOU WOULD TOO.

ANGELICAMARIE

Bill

Yep! it's good to laugh.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,369 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Bill... isn't that the truth. Have a good day!

Angelicamarie

dadnabbit

Hey Angel,:-o :-) That's me, laughing. Thanks for the smile

Nancy

Past Member

I think the old guy has it right...and more power to him! Heck, at 92 with a heart murmer, why not have a little fun while you still can. It probably did him more good than anything else! lol Thanks for the chuckle!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Angelicamarie

Hello weirdnewlife. I'm not a jokester and it got my,attention. Lol.

Thanks have a great day.

Angelicamarie

Angelicamarie

dadnabbitt:!i just seen your reply, so sorry. I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for the support.

Angelicamarie