Rock On

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hey Ostomates... listening to the song he's referring to the girl in the blue jeans. However it's what you feel, what are you going to do. Rock On/David Essex 1973/ Utube

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. I was more of a 'trad-jazz' man myself  so David's music and the whole of the rock era sort of passed me by. However, He did have a reasonable acting career in the early days of soapy TV. Where do we go from here is a reasonable question but whether we have much control over the future is a whole new dimension to be contemplated.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

Hello Bill. Truthfully speaking I misunderstod a request, and posted this one. Ty for telling me something's about him. This one was a hit in the night. Your right we can't control the future, thanks for your comments.

Take care

Angelicamarie