Need Printable Stoma Size Chart - Help!

Replies
Views
Nanny-ogg

Hi all, I've thrown away the size chart that came with my latest order (doh!).. and I now find that I probably need to change my pouch size. I'll add a new chart to my next order, but in the meantime does anyone have an emailable printable copy, a link to such online, or other suggestion for a quick fix? Currently using Hollister 26830. Any assistance gratefully received. Thanks.

Bill

Hello Nanny-ogg. I have found that  telephoning the manufacturers with such a dilemma results in an immediate posting of whatever I need. I would therefore suggest that you don't wait until your next order but get in touch straight away and explain your problem.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,455 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Nanny-ogg

Excellent suggestion, Bill. I'll call the major distributors first thing in the morning. Thanks for your reply.

xnine

Hollister. Try this.

vulcanBMk2

I used a size guide 11 years ago when I first had a stoma. For the past 10 years, I have just got my scissors and cut my stoma hole freehand. Within a couple of millimeters, hit or miss, I never have any problems...

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Nanny-ogg

Thanks Vulcan, I've always used precut after scratching my stoma on a badly cut flange in the early days. But thanks for the response.

Lyn.