Blurred Lines

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Ostomates...this joint has a nice beat. Some may like the words, I enjoyed the beat...

Robin Thicke/Blurred Lines ft. T.I., Pharrell/Vevo

Angelicanarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. It would be useful to have a link on both your forum posts, as there have been multiple people who have sung 'Be Happy' - and Blurred lines is not one I have come across before.  Thanks.

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,365 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Bill... Thanks again , I've inserted the required info. Appreciate the reminder!

Angelicamarie

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie. Like you, I enjoyed the beat. However, I felt the lyrics, the message and the video were less than imaginative. It might have been better if,  after all the sexual foreplay, the boys had coupled with the boys and the girls had coupled with the girls. At least this woiuld have made the 'blurred-lines' title make more sense.

Best wishes

Bill 

Angelicamarie

Bill... I agree..

Angelicamarie

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister