Hi all?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Babydoll

Hello and good morning to all...

This is really not anything related to this rn but I have been getting msgs from others but I can not respond back since I'm not a member nor send you a message but if u send me one first I can respond back... Sorry I'm not trying to be rude by not responding but I don't have that luxury of sensing something back... Hit me up when ever you all can...

Thank you to all who have messaged me and have been so helpful and understanding with me... This is why I love this site so much. Great people on here...

Much love,

Babydoll

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Babydoll. That's one of the obvious disadvantages when you are not a full member. I simply remind people who message me that I cannot reply to them unless they message me first. I also comment that I prefer to correspond on the open forum, so that everyone can join in the conversations, even if they are only reading them. Private messaging does not allow for that aspect. 

Best wishes 

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Chirag

Hi...I am Chirag...I am looking fora decent lifepartner like u... I do not have any bad habits like drinkung or smoking..I am from India - Gujarat - Ahmedabad. U become a paid member and i also become a paid member...pl. reply.. do u have permament ilestomy...or not pl tell

Babydoll

Hi ;Bill, yeah its a disadvantage to not be able to do a lot without being s member. Buy oh well I guess we have to manage.

Dee

Babydoll

Hello chirag, no thank you. Sorry.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Chirag

its ok...we will be friends than...

Chirag

can we be good friends?