Looking for Ostomy-friendly Men's Underwear in Canada

Replies
Views
pahsmith

Does anyone know where I can buy men's underwear with a pouch for my stoma pouch? I live in Canada and would like to order the underwear in Canada.

Thank you.

Phil.

Penguins7

I have used the Ostomy Secrets underwear since my surgery 6 years ago and they are the best. Good luck. Penguins7

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Try the NightingaleMedical.ca website

Penguins7

Wow, these look great. Thanks Xnine

xnine

I like to help where I can. Any thanks are greatly appreciated.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member

Phil, don't bother with Ostomysecrets - I have tried, but they won't deliver to Canada, even if you have an American credit card. Frustrating. Try Vanilla Blush out of Glasgow, Scotland at www.vblush.com. They have great products, great selection, and they will deliver to Canada. Apparently, they are looking to set up shop in Canada soon. Hope so. Good luck.

moonshine

OstomySecrets.com

Past Member

My husband wears a Stealth Belt instead of special underwear. He even sleeps in it. # for Canada 647-955-3835. The belt has a pouch compartment with a zipper. He states it gives him support and only removes it when he showers.

dmo101

Why do you need special underwear.

I have used off-the-shelf boxes, briefs and YES tighty-whites for 25+ years.

I do use the longer 12" drainable pouch.

Just tuck the tail into the waistband of the underwear.

Craig