Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,240 members

Hello All

dls
Posted by dls, on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Angelicamarie, if I read your post correctly, your marriage is dissolving.  Is he crazy?   You've weathered the loss of a child, incomprehensable to me...such pain, the pain of a life you created in love, then taken.  I can't even think about it. It is not our place to comment on things we don't understand, or do not wish to share.  All we know is that your marriage is not in a good place.  Tell us only what you want, and remember that no one on this site will judge, WAIT, yes we will--we will all be on your side!

You are a beautiful woman with a wonderful gift with words and ideas, whatever happens, don't leave this site--your posts often change my day from horrible (when I'm feeling sorry for myself) to terrific.  You are a caring person and you 'do', not just talk. I know many on this site absolutely love your posts--would like to hear your Kentucky accent, though.

As one who was so briefly married to my true soulmate and life partner I can undedrstand the pain of loss, I cannot understand the agony of LEAVING after many years.  I'll end as I began: Is he crazy?

Reply by Xerxes, on Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Oh Angel, so beautifully said!

X_

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:48 pm

Dls.. Ty for your comments.

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Xerxes...Thank You.

Reply by looking forward, on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:39 pm
sometimes life is cruel and sad but you seem to be taking it well
Reply by Angelicamarie, on Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:55 am

looking forward....Thats very true and I have my days.  The storms do come !  I know if I can just hold on the sun will shine. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks

Angelicamarie

Reply by iMacG5, on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi Angel. I just read your post and was disappointed I didn’t see it sooner.Then I thought, “Why?” Would I have had better words to offer? Would I have felt your losses more profoundly or more empathically? Would I have made you any happier? The word “No” probably answers all those questions and I’m sorry for that. I haven’t experienced losses like yours and I thank God for that. At the same time I ask God why He/She allowed you to suffer those losses. Oops, I’m not blaming God and why the heck should I understand how anything should happen to anyone? It is what it is and some of us are strong enough to survive, pick up the pieces and share their goodness and compassion with other deserving folks. You’re one of those survivors, Angel. All of us here are fortunate to have made your acquaintance. None of us can feel your pain as you do regardless of our own experiences. Just know, if we could, many of us would gladly do whatever we could to provide you comfort. Please know you are loved and, in time, you’ll only be stronger.
With reverence,
Mike

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:59 pm

iMacG5... I thank you for your kindness!!

Angel

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.