Interested in meeting or talking to: Male

I am a 26-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 51-year-old Male
Interested in meeting or talking to: Female
Meet and talk to 20,082 OstoMates

Chat Room

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Does anyone ever really use the chat room here? I go there daily to see who is on and on occasion there are people In there but no one ever talks! Does it not work well? 

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Thursday night there are a couple of funny guys that get going. I have the same problem. I even try to bait the room with free pie but get no bighters. Some people just do private chat. Just pick someone and say hi.

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Hahaha xnine , will have to try and bait them too. Don’t bake somglad that was not the key! Lol if I see ya there, I will holler! 

Puppyluv

Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 pm

the general chat does strange things...when i log into the site it always logs me into the chat{but i`m really NOT in there}, i think it does the same thing to others as well. so if you see 3-4 people in there, they may not actually be in there. they are not ignoring you, they simply are elsewhere on the site. if you see a little red box by the general chat icon...then there are active chatters in there. i`m afraid the private chat is also a little bit quirky....sometimes it works fine, sometimes not so much. the most reliable way to get a message thru is a regular private message

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:00 am

Hello Puppyluv.

I got the same thing and decided that the best way to chat on here is via the general forum. It's a lot slower but more effective. 

Best wishes

Bill

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.