Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,231 members

Chat room

Posted by Puppyluv56, on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Does anyone ever really use the chat room here? I go there daily to see who is on and on occasion there are people In there but no one ever talks! Does it not work well? 

Reply by xnine, on Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Thursday night there are a couple of funny guys that get going. I have the same problem. I even try to bait the room with free pie but get no bighters. Some people just do private chat. Just pick someone and say hi.

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Hahaha xnine , will have to try and bait them too. Don’t bake somglad that was not the key! Lol if I see ya there, I will holler! 

Puppyluv

Reply by mild_mannered_super_hero, on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 pm

the general chat does strange things...when i log into the site it always logs me into the chat{but i`m really NOT in there}, i think it does the same thing to others as well. so if you see 3-4 people in there, they may not actually be in there. they are not ignoring you, they simply are elsewhere on the site. if you see a little red box by the general chat icon...then there are active chatters in there. i`m afraid the private chat is also a little bit quirky....sometimes it works fine, sometimes not so much. the most reliable way to get a message thru is a regular private message

Reply by Bill, on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:00 am

Hello Puppyluv.

I got the same thing and decided that the best way to chat on here is via the general forum. It's a lot slower but more effective. 

Best wishes

Bill

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 pm

I am still waiting on my pie! Lol

hope you are well! 

Puppy!

xnine wrote:

Thursday night there are a couple of funny guys that get going. I have the same problem. I even try to bait the room with free pie but get no bighters. Some people just do private chat. Just pick someone and say hi.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.