Post (Titled 1999)

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

HELLO ALL. I have contacted Administration about the post from someone changing from an ileostomy to a colostomy. I didn't write that. I was told my pic is on it, when i look there is no pic of me.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.

I had already contacted admin to ask if they could take down 11 of the 12 posts (1999) and maybe make it so that we could reply to the one that they left, as I could not make any sense of it once I had clicked on the heading. 

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

BILL. Somehow when I was posting the song 1999, someone was writing a post. I have no clue what's going on!

ron in mich
Hi all yesterday I couldn't get on this site at all, today no problem.
Bill

Hello Ron. I had a similar problem. I was on the site, replying to some posts when the screen froze. From then on it did not work for the rest of the day. It's a bit irritating when I cannot remember what I wanted to say they next day, as it shows how senile I'm becoming. However, my own problem seem small compared with the problems the internet appears to suffer from. Sometimes I think that whoever designs the technology has infected their programs with a senility of its own.

Best wishes

Bill 

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister