I Got a Woman

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Ray is talking about his woman, but hey it could be reversed. Some of us women if not all has also had a man That was good.

Ray Charles-I got A Woman-Utube

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Angelicamarie.   I've got a woman - that's good to me but she not way over town, she's right beside me. ( I'd better say that because she's looking over my shouder as I write this!!!!.

I do like songs where the music compliments and acompanies the singer rather than drowning them in noise.

Best wishes

Bill 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

Bill. That is the right thing to say, tho I know you meant it. It was quite funny how you said it. (Smile)

Take Care

Angelicamarie

NewlifeVictoria

Hi My name is NewlifeVictoria I just paid the membership of 69.99 I writing to make sure it went through?please tell me if it went through I just don't see it on my phone doing this please send me a message I'm paid and what to do to see it and website I can go to please Victoria

Angelicamarie

NewlifeVictoria... welcome to the site, I will send you a message as you requested. Most likely your on since you have paid.

Angelicamarie

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister