Payment options

In this discussion
Replies
Views
AKUMA

What are the payment options ?? And where do I find them ? Thanx. Sorry, new at this!I saw the amounts but no options ? Duh!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

kmedup

Try choosing one of the amounts which would be your options. I am a full member so that information is not provided for me. Just keep clicking on a few areas and you will find what you are looking for. It takes awhile to navigate thoroughly on this site but it can be done.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
AKUMA

Thanx fellow canuk, could u also tell me if the match finder thingy would be ok ? Don't really want to join if It's 80 just female. No offence but would be interested in sharingfun things .I enjoy with someone, even if It's to travel. .

dls
Check with OHIP. sorry.
dls

There are many men on this site...it is not a hen party, by far. Also, bless their little hearts they have more trouble than we brillant women and need our help, except fot the wonderful men who seem to solve every question with their own experiences. Many are lokoing for relationships, or worse...I can't speak to that. Welcome.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
dls

AKUMA, there is a dating module on this site, many people are looking for a relationship. You won't be alone.