I'll Be Missing You

Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello All...

Love the beat , but this ;song may ;touch each one differently. I do hope you enjoy the song!

Puff Daddy Sting Faith Evans-I'll be missing you(CLOSE CAPTION SUBTITULOS) Utube

Angelicamarie

Bill

I have always enjoyed this song and this trio perform it brilliantly. My only regret, is that the backing singers do not get recognition in the headlne credits for their talent and magnificent performance.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Angelicamarie

Bill, I like the song too... Thanks.

bowsprit

A tribute to their departed friend, Christopher Wallace. A bit melancholy. An unusual one about missing someone you loved: " There's a Tear In My Beer " by Hank Williams. Best wishes.

Angelicamarie

bowsprit... we all have lost and missed someone. Thats the down side, others can just miss someone living that's no longer in there life. If you silence the words, the music is good. Thanks!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister