Mother’s and their sons

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

I heard about four catholic ladies, bragging about their sons.

The 1st one said, "My son is a cardinal." When he walks in the room everyone call him, "Your Eminence."

The 2nd one said, "My son is archbishop." When he walks in the room everyone call him, "Your Excellency."

The 3rd one said, "My son is a priest." When he walks in the room everyone calls him, "Father."

The 4th one said, My son is 6 feet ;three inches tall." He's incredibly good looking, when he walks in the room all the ladies say "Oh My God."

I heard this joke from a speaker and wanted to share. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I.

Respectively,

Angelicamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,091 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

dls

Love this...my daughter's Latin tutor will be ordained a RC priest in July...after eight years of study, travel and really hard work. He is tall, good looking and a'chick magnet', Do you mind if I send this to him?He'll love it!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Angelicamarie

dls....glad you liked it, the speaker I listen to always start with humor. No not at all, I hope he enjoy it as you did.

xnine

Good one.

Angelicamarie

xnine.. I'm glad you liked it.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Mike crow
Lol loved it
Angelicamarie

Mike crow... Great