Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,175 members

Mother’s And Their Sons

Posted by Angelicamarie, on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:46 pm

I heard about four catholic ladies, bragging about their sons.

The 1st one said, "My son is a cardinal." When he walks in the room everyone call him, "Your Eminence."

The 2nd one said, "My son is archbishop." When he walks in the room everyone call him, "Your Excellency."

The 3rd one said, "My son is a priest." When he walks in the room everyone calls him, "Father."

The 4th one said, My son is 6 feet three inches tall."  He's incredibly good looking, when he walks in the room all the ladies say "Oh My God."

I heard this joke from a speaker and wanted to share. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I.

Respectively,

Angelicamarie

Last edited by Angelicamarie on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Reply by dls, on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Love this...my daughter's Latin tutor will be ordained a RC priest in July...after eight years of study, travel and really hard work.  He is tall, good looking and a'chick magnet', Do you mind if I send this to him?  He'll love it!

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:44 pm

dls....glad you liked it, the speaker I listen to always start with humor. No not at all, I hope he enjoy it as you did. 

Reply by xnine, on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 am

Good one.

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:32 am

xnine.. I’m glad you liked it.

Reply by Mike crow, on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:47 pm
Lol loved it

Reply by Angelicamarie, on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:36 am

Mike crow... Great

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.