Survival

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Angelicamarie

Hello All.

I'm by no means a politician, but I am a caring human being. One have to think of those that haven't been paid. They can't pay there mortgage, electric or even buy food. I sit here here with the above, can't help but feel for them. Even if there spouse , babies or themselves get sick, heck they can't even pay the co-pay. That's just basic needs, that are being denied. For those of you that pray, keep them in prayer. Those that don't, keep them in your thoughts. Let's hope there's and end to the madness!

Respectively ,

Angelucamarie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,097 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Pirrip

crazy world!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

Surely it's not the world that's crazy, but the politicians who run it. 

Years ago, I devised a predictive list of behaviour that humans are likely to do, if they have a diagnosis of 'personality disorder'.

I called it the  'OWN-WAY LIST' because it epitomised what they would do to get their own way. 

Collectively, politicians seem to score very highly on this list.

Best wishes

Bill

ron in mich
Its a shame when ego gets in the way of common sense.
Angelicamarie

Pirrup,Bill and ron in much. Thanks for your comments. All those suffering of one mans selfishness.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Stomadare11

Oooooo politics... well it's not the holidays anymore right? I for one feel for both the people that haven't been paid and those that have suffered much more due to our broken immigration sytem. Yes Chuck and Nancy are very selfish for depriving Americans of the security they so richly deserve. We've got five or ten billion in the couch cushions of the House and Senate... Speaking of costly furniture remember those 50k curtains that the media thought Ambassador Haley had ordered? They dropped the coverage as soon as they figured out the curtains were brought into being by the previous administrations frivelous spending habits!

Angelicamarie

Stomadare11... thanks for your input.

dls

Oh, politics. Always a dissenting voice, here I go. The first Federal paycheck was not untl Jan. 11, 2019. Feds get paid every two weeks...what did they do last year after the holidays?I didn't hear anyone complaining about money or paying their bills. Few people who work for the federal government are living paycheck to paycheck, unless they want it that way. My late uncle had a Federal job, money was never an issue, but rather would he keep his job as administraitons changed. Never lost his job, and my aunt had his pension for life. My late husband worked for a state agency, and hey, I'm in NEW YORK, a state that utilises the same pay schedule as the federal government and has the HIGHEST TAXES IN THE NATION. There are a lot of liars out there, and in my lifetime I have lived through many government shutdowns...a misnomer, as the government is always 75 funded. If federal employees miss another paycheck, they are eligible for unemployment, when the government reopens they get all their back pay, all of it. My problem: why don't they do something positive instead of whining? Every furloughed federal employee should be burning up the phone lines, social media, and making a nusiance of themselves in Washington...by contacting their Senators and Reps, all of whom have the power to compromise on promises made, but not kept during the last admisitration (know your history!). Starkly phrased: don't blame the President. He is doing exacly what he promised to do and what Pelousi and Schummer voted for during the last administration. Do to peronal hatred, avarice and a hell-bound desperation to do ANYTHING to unseat our ELECTED Head of State, they don't care about putting the very people who put them in office--their CONSTITUENTS, IN HARMS WAY. Finish what they voted for in the last admin, keep their promises to the people who put them there, and the government would reopen tomorrow...then what are they going to do?Find something else to complain about... dls, spoiled preppy bitch, who knows a hell of a lot about history vs. histronics.

PS: Voting records are in the public domain, so go to your local library, or online and find out how your Senators voted for, yes, A WALL and vast increases in spending for border security during the Obama Administration. The stark truth may upset you but at least you'll be careful about in whom you place your trust.

Angelicamarie
Dls. thanks for your input.
SheilaI

i want to sayi hadmyfirstsurgery forfamilycancer called and i will spell thiswrongfamillia polyposuss i grewupin a family i justgrewup andupderstoodsomepeoplethinki am crazywhenyouyou areaskedbyscienceteachertodoreportoncolancancerin familyandi didi knewfromfromfirstcolonscopeat 10 yrsoldi was differantand i wasi hadfirst surgeryage144th julyandit justwenton fromthere and you knowi wouldn't changemylife causei can teach others who needhelp so iam herefor yaall okjust messageme if ya need to talk

SHeila

Angelicamarie

Sheilal... thanks so much for sharing. Yes you can teach others you have been a warrior for some time. Have a great day!