Interested in meeting or talking to: Male

I am a 54-year-old Female

I am a 59-year-old Male
Meet and talk to 20,086 OstoMates

Bill

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 am

This is a message to all you OstoMates out there. I am Bills wife and he has asked me to let you know that he will not be on here for a while. He has had a heart attack and will be having a bypass operation at the Royal Brompton Hospital in Londaon hopefully sooner rather than later. I am sure he will be back on here as soon as he is well enough.

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:54 am

Bill. So sorry to hear about bill,  but glad there going to help him. He’ll be in my thoughts. Keep us posted!

Sincerly, 

Angelicamarie

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:58 am

Bills Wife,

OMG!  I'm so sorry to hear that!  Is he ok?  I'm guessing he's well enough to have you send us a message?  You tell that cheeky bugger we are all praying for his swift recovery.  He is such an asset on this site and we always look forward to reading his forum posts.  Please keep us informed and thank you for letting us know.

Bain

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:58 am

'Mrs. Bill', Please give my best wishes to your husband, from: dls (all lower case).  He'll remember me.  Please keep us informed...he's really respected around here. He knows everything, is a fantastic and creative writer, plus he has God-given common sense.  He's a great help to many on this site.  Please tell him all these things and let him know that he has, not only you, but a caring, worldwide support system.  I will keep him in my daily prayers for a full recovery and years of good health.  I hope you are not too frightened, this is a confusing and difficult time for you, too. dls

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Bill,and Bill’s wife,thank you for letting us all know about the heart attack. He is in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. He will be missed on this site.

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Sorry to hear that Bill is having some medical challenges. Please know that Bill and you are in my thoughts and prayers

So many advances in cardiac care are available today.  I am confident that he will be ok.

Please stay in touch. Greetings and best wishes to Bill.

Mike

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:12 pm

I am so sorry to hear this news. I am confident he will be okay as he is a strong person.  Please stay in touch. Pass him my best wishes from Canada. He will be in my thoughts.  Karen

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Mrs. Bill,

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers! Bill would think to let us know! Thanks for that!! We would have been wondering at his absence. He has helped me and many others through his experiences, humor, poems  and will be missed while he tends to his health! 

Please keep us posted now and then on his progress! 

Puppyluv

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:55 pm

My best wishes to you both.

steve

Past Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:28 am

I am so sorry to hear that!  He will be very much missed on this site, but I know he'll be back soon! My thoughts and best wishes are with you both.

Linda

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:10 am

🌺💐🌸🌷🌼🌹🌻🥀 get better soon.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:22 am
Good luck Bill hope all goes well and a speedy recovery.
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:36 pm

hang in there Bill, we need you.

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:44 pm

So sorry to hear  this news on a friend,  My thoughts for a full and speedy recovery are with Bill and   hugs to his wife.  May he soon be back to his old self.  

Go to page: 1, 2, 3  Next
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.