Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,338 members

BILL

Posted by iMacG5, on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey Bill,

Roses are red, violets are blue.

It's just so great to hear from you.

I feel like it's all better now, except for my rhyming.

More good wishes,

Mike

Reply by Bill, on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:42 am

Hello Mike. 

I think your rhyming is just fine 

at least it is as good as mine

and I am at it all the time

capturing every paradigm.

Best wishes

Bill 

Reply by iMacG5, on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:11 pm

You are an amazing person, Bill.  So glad you're on your way to being even better than before.

Sincerely,

Mike

Last edited by iMacG5 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply by NJ Bain, on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm

There once was a man from Nantucket......

You know the rest....lol...if you for some reason don't know it, google is your friend.

@Bill,

So glad to hear you're on the mend!  Hope your recovery is going well.

Bain

Reply by iMacG5, on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Oscar Wild said “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”, etc. So please except the flattery from folks like Bain and me. Maybe Bain’s was just accidental but when I read “your friend” followed by “you’re on the mend”, I can’t help but think there’s a poetic or rhyming influence. Whatever it is, it’s just too good.
Mike

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Hahaha!poet and don’t know it Mike and Bain! 

Reply by NJ Bain, on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:33 am

Oh yeah, total accident...lol

Reply by Bill, on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:09 am

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and your thoughts at this time. I've hit a little complication or two this week which is setting me back a bit, Lots of lovely nurses visiting to keep an eye on me and I'm hoping to see the surgeon again on Friday who will hopefully can sort these things out. 

Best wishes

Bill

Reply by Bagface, on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:06 am

Bill, Glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery. Your insights are invaluable.

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 am

Hope the setback is very minor and very temporary.  You are missed!  Get well soon.

Linda

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Bill

Take it easy and don’t rush! It is always a slow and long road to complete recovery which I expect you will reach sooner than most would! We miss you on here so keep us posted as you feel up to it! 

Puppyluv

Reply by freedancer, on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:18 am
Oh no!! Please give him my best and you take care of yourself too! I am so sorry this happened. He's been so helpful to all of us with his advise and support. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Reply by Pabs72, on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Stay strong and stay positive Bill, you have been a massive help to me on my ostojourney since May 2018 - I’ve read and absorbed your ideas and advice and can honestly say your regular posts about the positives around irrigation lead me to try it and consequently changed my life for the better. 

I wish you all the very best. 

Paul 

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.