Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates 20,240 members

Speaker and sounds

Posted by AMrfd, on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Can someone tell me what the tone sound and the little speaker that shows up on the top left of the page where it says Osyomy Commuity.   Thanks  Andy

Reply by Two bags, on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:47 pm

I have no idea. I don't see that on my page. Maybe it's for your volume control ?

Reply by NJ Bain, on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 pm

If you're using the mobile format, it might be the chat chime to let you know someone is chatting in general chat.

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Hi, I don't have it either. Do you feel lucky?!

Take a leap of faith and press it lol.

Let us know please

Reply by AMrfd, on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 pm

I guess I should fee lspecial then. haha Ok I use microsoft edge internet explorer. top left above the line https://www  there is a ill say pop up that has the place i am at on the page. Right now it says Speaker and sounds with --X . if I hit the X I get a new wondow.  I heard it first time last night. Two bongs and a little speaker like on the volume control then it goes away and bongs maybe 30 sec lagain.. I played with the volume no luck, clicked on it no luck, clicked priv chat did not see any thing. I have  no sounds at this time ??? I could be loosing my mind hearing things but I se the speaker also.

Reply by AMrfd, on Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 pm

I am on my lap top.  Thanks for the replys..

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.