Advertisement
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Meet and talk to 20,012 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 20,012 OstoMates.

Pushed

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:51 am

A baby lives in the womb for nine months. The baby is comfortable and don't have to do anything. He/she gets food from the mother, gets carried around all day.

Sleeps whenever he/she wants to, it's peaceful and calm and life is good. For a season that's healthy , the baby is growing and maturing that's the ways it's designed,

If the infant stays in the womb too long, he/she outgrows the space. When it comes through the birth canal  it's tight, uncomfortable and traumatic.

Now all HELL breaks loose! he/she thinks what is wrong with mama? Have she lost her mind? He/she is being pushed, squeezed and pressured. Finally he/she comes out and breathes new life.

Using tha above as an analogy, it brings me to this point. Before sickness hit, I was in my comfort zone. Then I was pushed because of surgery that changed and saved my life. We all go through different changes after that.

Some are listed below:

Rejected/husband,wife and lover

Betrayal/Someone whom we thought was a friend

Loss/Someone or something

Persecution

New birth has occurred-yes a door was closed but another opened. I wouldn't have known my strength, what looked like a dissapointment was a birth.

Today is a new Day!

Best Wishes,

Angelicamarie

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm

Great attitude!  

Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Advertisement
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:46 pm

well said angel

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:58 pm

Great Post Angel! Great analogy! 

Pup

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 pm

weirdnewlife, mmsh and Puppyluv... Thanks I’m glad you enjoyed the post. Appreciate the support!

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 am

I find it simply amazing at the strengths people can find when they're confronted with a situation like this. Good for you don't give up you are worth it

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:04 am

Very well said Angelicamarie,I think many of us have experienced at least one of 

the changes listed. Acceptance and a positive attitude is key for healing both body and mind. Thanks for sharing.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:56 am

You are awesome 

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:01 am

Morning glory .... Thanks for responding, your commments were much appreciated. 

A

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:03 am

AMrfd.. I apologize for not addressing you first, didn’t see your comment. Thanks so... much! Remember Your worth it also...

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:09 am

Mike crow.. That’s so very kind of you to say... I simply try to support others. Have a great Day!

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 am

Angel-I so enjoy your posts. Thanks for bringing inspiration to so many lives. You understand the true meaning of life: helping others.

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 am

BagFace...Your kind words are appreciated. Thank you!

Angel

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.