Meet and talk to 20,116 OstoMates

Will It Ever Stop?

Posted by dls, on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:05 am

Wrote a good description of ehat I need but the computer ate it.  Will fill in the blanks as I can until this site can clean up it's act, stop interruping, and 'AW SNAP' ing  when I'm tryigt to finish.

Quick before the cyber-boogie man getis in:  I HAVE A DETACHED RETINA and am partoiaslly blind in my left eye.  Has anyone dealt with this?

My surgery was successfull, the retina is retattached, I know have a ONE YEAR recovery period.  There's more, but this site may not be able to handle it.  

As to Stomy, no problems at all, the meds gave me a bit of loose-stool, but that went away fairly quickly.  Will tell all, if the F*&()(g system will let me expand.  All for now, need your advice and help, will answer all.

Sory about all the spellos, poor editing and errors. Just getting used to one  eye...hoping it will be temporary.

dls

Reply by iMacG5, on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Hoping along with you Dis.  Please keep us posted.

Mike

Reply by Puppyluv56, on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:33 pm

dls, 

girl you have been through it huh! Sorry to hear of your need for  surgery but so glad it is successful! Got your email and will answer it shortly! 

Pup

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.