Will it ever stop?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
dls

Wrote a good description of what I need but the computer ate it. Will fill in the blanks as I can until this site can clean up its act, stop interrupting, and 'AW SNAP'ing when I'm trying to finish.

Quick before the cyber-boogie man gets in: I HAVE A DETACHED RETINA and am partially blind in my left eye. Has anyone dealt with this?

My surgery was successful, the retina is reattached, I now have a ONE YEAR recovery period. There's more, but this site may not be able to handle it.

As to Stomy, no problems at all, the meds gave me a bit of loose stool, but that went away fairly quickly. Will tell all, if the F* ()(g system will let me expand. All for now, need your advice and help, will answer all.

Sorry about all the spellings, poor editing, and errors. Just getting used to one eye...hoping it will be temporary.

dls

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,107 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

iMacG5

Hoping along with you Dis.  Please keep us posted.

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Puppyluv56

Dls,

Girl, you have been through it, huh! Sorry to hear of your need for surgery, but so glad it is successful! Got your email and will answer it shortly!

Pup