Interested in meeting or talking to: Anyone

I am a 53-year-old Female

I am a 55-year-old Male
Meet and talk to 20,078 OstoMates

Medical Issue

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:10 pm

I had my bladder removed two and a half years ago and a year ago started to have an issue with my left lower leg. My skin became mottled and is now painful. I'm am now having pain in the whole leg and in left arm.I have been tested for bloods clots, and pulse which have came out fine. I have been to my primary care doctor twice, a cardiovascular surgeon, acupucturist, and my urology doctor and no one has given me an answer to this. I am seeing a homeopathic next week. When i did accupuncture there was a spot that hurt when he inserted the needle and he told me that spot was related to the bladder. When I get a pedicure, again a spot on the bottom foot that was painful and she took out a book and showed me that the spot was related to the bladder. Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:13 pm

I do not have your problem but I am not sure that i wouldn’t Ask for a scan of that area to see if a hernia or other abscess or cystitis has occurred in that area.

Maybe see your surgeon.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.