ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Meet and talk to 20,011 OstoMates.
Meet and talk to 20,011 OstoMates.

To Date A Bag Or Not To Date A Bag

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:07 pm

hey guys, 

i do hope you are all well.. I’ve had my bag for a year and a half and I must say it hasn’t impacted my sexual life too much but what it has done is prevented that personall connection needed.. sorry if if I’m not being clear, let me try and explain.. ok, so I’m with my man and we have enjoyed a sexual experience but when he wants to lay and relax I have to jump up and ‘ empty my bag.’ Or if we’re getting ‘frisky ‘ I seems to ruin it by having to go and ‘empty ‘ my bag.. do you think it would be easier to been in a sexual relationship with another ‘baggy’?!? .. and another issue I have is sleeping over as I need to burp my bag and yes it smell toooo gorgeous to mention... NOT.. y’all know what I mean by that smell from burping your bag.. I think I might just stay single .. I feel a wee bit sad actually about it all.. FFS 

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:26 pm

hi i understand everything you are saying but unfortunately I dont have any answers ....its a fuckin load of ......i am actually single so you need to remind yourself that your partner loves you

Advertisement
ConvaTec - EASE Strips
Advertisement
ConvaTec - OstoMySecrets
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Any thoughts about irrigation? If you have a Colostomy, it may be an option for you. Never have to get up to empty a bag again! 

Puppy

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 pm

My partner cheated on me... 

mcdonna wrote:

hi i understand everything you are saying but unfortunately I dont have any answers ....its a fuckin load of ......i am actually single so you need to remind yourself that your partner loves you

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:01 am

Maybe just try and not put to much thought about the bag, I fold mine in half  have the fun and still able to lay for the after cuddle, but get I guess some Stoma’s are not active than others mine seems to sleep twice a day so that a bonus lol

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:03 am

Not as active as others I meant to say

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:04 am

Hello and Happy Easter.. thank you for responding.. yes that is one possibility.. but unfortunately we are no longer together as he cheated so I’ll bear that in mind next time round!! Thank you anyway.. 

Mike6952 wrote:

Maybe just try and not put to much thought about the bag, I fold mine in half  have the fun and still able to lay for the after cuddle, but get I guess some Stoma’s are not active than others mine seems to sleep twice a day so that a bonus lol

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 am

Thankyou for taking the time to respond.. I have an ileostomy.. happy Easter 

Puppyluv56 wrote:

Any thoughts about irrigation? If you have a Colostomy, it may be an option for you. Never have to get up to empty a bag again! 

Puppy

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am

Well that happens with a bag or no bag so just go enjoy yourself and have fun xx

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 am

18 months is still early days you just need time to get your confidence back.

I've known a few women who have wind problems in bed that didn't have a bag lol.

Just get out there live your life have fun with family & freinds and the right man will just walk into your life one of the days.

Speaking for myself I wouldn't look intentionally just for a partner with a bag just meet who you meet Love finds you.

Never let a stoma rule your life 1 life live it and most of all keep Smilling it looks good on you! 

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Happy Easter to you.. and thank you for your supporting words. You are correct in saying 18 is still early days which I never really thought of it like that... I think because I felt so poorly before my ileostomy I think now I’m all back to normal skipping along the road swinging my bag.. oh I mean basket!! 

I do need to go out my self esteem is low and after being cheated on in the most horrendous way has made me even more... I keep having a reoccurring dream of forgetting to feed my pets and I’m frantic that they are starving and will be dead by the time get to reach them to feed them, and I can never get the pet food nor get to them... it’s awful.. reading up on the meaning says that I am neglecting myself ...says it all really,I had put so much emotional energy into this man whilst forgetting about myself.. I’m sorry to let it all out on you but yes focus on healing mentally and physically...and have fun!, I do hope you are well and enjoying the sun ...god bless

whilst forgetting about myself Ihad put so much of my emotional energy into this man and forgetting myself..

panther wrote:

18 months is still early days you just need time to get your confidence back.

I've known a few women who have wind problems in bed that didn't have a bag lol.

Just get out there live your life have fun with family & freinds and the right man will just walk into your life one of the days.

Speaking for myself I wouldn't look intentionally just for a partner with a bag just meet who you meet Love finds you.

Never let a stoma rule your life 1 life live it and most of all keep Smilling it looks good on you! 

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:28 pm

You are a beautiful Lady.  I’ve learned to love the new me.  The Partner may come around or maybe not.  Learn to love yourself.  Take care.

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Don't give up. My fella has been with me as long as my bag. He makes me feel more comfortable dealing with Rosie (my stoma) than if I were alone. We joke at the smell, laughing that I am smellier than him. In "frisky" times, I try to run to the bathroom to empty first. But I'm honest with him about it. But we have given Rosie a personality and treat her as part of the family. She has broke in bed and he helps me clean up while trying to make me laugh. I am very blessed to have an understanding fella but they are out there. Everybody poops, we are just lucky enough to do it out our stomachs. We do all we can to look at the positive and make the situation fun. I wish you the best!

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Heyy thank you for you kind words.. you are very blessed and I’m so happy for you.. the thing is you have been with your partner for a long time and I bet you were with him for a while before you had it.. regardless of that ‘he’s still there’ so yes you are right in saying there are decent and understanding men out there.. just so tired of it all.. any who.. I hope you’ve had a good day, take care

Sdp85 wrote:

Don't give up. My fella has been with me as long as my bag. He makes me feel more comfortable dealing with Rosie (my stoma) than if I were alone. We joke at the smell, laughing that I am smellier than him. In "frisky" times, I try to run to the bathroom to empty first. But I'm honest with him about it. But we have given Rosie a personality and treat her as part of the family. She has broke in bed and he helps me clean up while trying to make me laugh. I am very blessed to have an understanding fella but they are out there. Everybody poops, we are just lucky enough to do it out our stomachs. We do all we can to look at the positive and make the situation fun. I wish you the best!

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Wow. I find your language to be offensive. I don’t see myself as a “baggy”. I’m a human being. I choose to carry my self with a grace and style of my own choosing, regardless of the circumstances in which I find myself. Nonetheless, I wish you well on your search for meaning and connection in your life.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3  Next
* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.