Meet and talk to 20,077 OstoMates

Still Alive & Kicking

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Hello peeps.sorry I havnt posted  of late    . But no problems , still alive & kicking !!    Grandson should be  graduating  Uni  ( Biology ) this summer & I am still driving around the  UK catching up with  Heritage steam locomotives ..  & no I havnt  bought any new cars ....

Take care & I'll be back soon......

Pete,,,,

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Thanks so much, Pete.  You answered my question before I asked.  I expected a Bently or Rolls around now.  Happy to hear you're doing your thing with the steam Locmotives.  I still have a couple Lionel coal fired models we used to set up every Christmas.  The railroad yards in New Jersey, USA, were some of our best playgrounds.  

Nice hearing from you and congratulations to your grandson!

Mike

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Cheers Mike ..hope you are keeping as well as possible ..   I am following on Faceboook  the Union Pacific  are getting a BIG BOY  steamer  restored , refurbished , rebuilt ..  They have had her in steam & even got the Whistle blowing..  Not sure if she has moved  under her own power yet ,,,,,Thats going  to be a big day for Rail Fans  world wide ... Just you stay safe & take care 

Back soon ...Pete ..

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Glad to hear your alive and kickin'. Great job to the Grandson.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or MySpace account, or phone number. It will be removed by the Administartor.